Level IIIA Ballistic Protection with the Striker Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Made in the U.S.A. by U.S. Veterans
The Chase Tactical Striker Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) is designed according to the latest US Military requirements, utilizing the most advanced ballistic protection against handgun ammunition. The shell is composed of multi-layered advanced composite; The harness assembly consists of a BOA suspension harness retention System. The reduced profile enables a wider peripheral and upward field of view, for better situational awareness and unrestricted movement, and also accommodates protective goggles, night vision goggles (NVG), and a communication system.
- Protection Level: Level IIIA according to NIJ 0106.01 including Frag protection according to MILSTD 662F.
- NIJ Standard 0106.01: Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ 0106.01
- Materials: Kevlar® fibers and thermoset resin shell construction.
- Helmet Pad: Comes standard with D3O 7 point helmet pads.
- Included Accessories: Chase Tactical Rails, Shroud, Bungee Retention Strap, Velcro Strip, and BOA Suspension Retention System with Dial Knob harness system.
- Circumference: Measure around head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes. Reason: Maximum Ballistic Protection.
- MADE IN THE USA
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL Only shipments to CT. Please allow approx. 4-5 weeks for shipment.
COMMUNICATIONS HEADSET IS NOT INCLUDED. SHOWN FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES.